For many years, Canary has worked to make a difference in our communities. As part of that commitment we actively reach out and build relationships with non-profit organizations.
Promoting an Ethical Climate
At Canary we promote a workplace climate that values the uniqueness of individuals. We believe our employees, vendors, and other business sources should feel valued, respected, listened to, responded to, satisfied and encouraged.
What is our impact on society and the environment?
Canary is committed to operating responsibly. It is a company-wide commitment to apply our knowledge & experience to help meet complex economic, environmental & social challenges wherever we do business.
Canary follows important principals as the foundation of our vision, and articulate our shared ethical values and expectations.
- We obey the law.
- We conduct our business with integrity.
- We keep accurate and honest records.
- We honor our business obligations.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We protect our information, assets & interests.
- We are committed to being a responsible corporate citizen.