In 1949 Canary, then Cable Incorporated, was a small oilfield company with a small list of services and the promise of bringing new hydrostatic testing to Colorado. We have since grown to become one of the largest privately-held oilfield service companies in the US. With that growth come’s the responsibility to contribute positively to society where we operate.
Canary has a powerful role to play strengthening our communities. Our strong culture and desire to make meaningful social impact, is at the heart of all our community involvement initiatives. We believe we have more to offer than just our checkbook. Our deep commitment to skills-based volunteering, pro-bono work, and thought leadership serves as the foundation of our multi-faceted community involvement strategy. Our Charitable Endeavors program places an emphasis on educational activities targeted toward youths & programs that strive to improve the health and well-being of individuals within their respective community.
- An organization requesting support must have 501(c)(3) status.
- Support is provided for specific programs rather than for general funding.
- Support is not provided to organizations with strictly a sports focus or individuals.
- Any request for support must be in writing & contain the information outlined below.
- Support is provided primarily to local organizations where Canary has a location.
- Please allow at least 15 business days for us to consider your request.
- Letter date
- Organization’s name and contact information
- Organization’s federal tax-exemption number
- Contact person’s name, title, & contact information
- Dollar amount of funding request
- Organization’s current budget (attach separately)
- Copy of requesting organization’s 501(c)(3) IRS letter
- List of board members and other key affiliates
- Brief history & mission of the organization
- How the local community will benefit from the program
- Detailed description of the program to be funded
- Explanation as to why Canary is considered to be an appropriate donor
- Methodology for measuring and evaluating program success
- Description of promotional plans for the program or event
- What you hope to accomplish
- How you intend to accomplish the above
Please send requests in writing to community@canaryUSA.com or:
410 17th St, Suite 310
Denver, CO 80202