Canary offers deep experience in oil and gas plays to drill and complete profitable wells across the United States. Canary’s advanced systems provide a range of services from the standard flanged wellheads to customer -specific requirements. Services provide low initial investment, simplicity of installation and standard designs.
Canary’s services cover basin’s across the country, including: Permian, Eagle Ford, Bakken, San Joaquin, DJ/Niobrara, Uintah, Piceance (CO), Fayetteville, Woodford, Mississippian, Marcellus, Utica and Haynesville fields.
Contemporary systems include innovative Pinless Uni-head and Rapidlink wellhead solutions. The Pinless Uni-head system reduces potential pathways for leaks, increasing safety for personnel and protection of the environment. The Rapid link wellhead system, when used in conjunction with a multi-bowl wellhead, saves 12+ hours of rig time, eliminates blowout preventer (BOP) suspension, and improves safety by eliminating the need for several human touchpoints.
- Conventional Wellheads
- (API 6A & API 6D
- Multi Bowl/Speedheads
- Uni-Head Systems
- Frac Tree Rental
- Pressure Testing
SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- Canary’s purchasing department is located in Oklahoma City at the distribution hub
- Canary has accounts with several international distributors and multiple American companies for wellhead and valve parts
- Manufacturing orders 2-3 times of material needed to save costs to pass on to the end user
- Manufactured at several locations but assembled, tested, and QC’d at Canary Branches
- All equipment utilized adheres to API 6A