Pinless Uni-Head System
Canary, LLC’s Pinless Uni-head systems contain all the retainment components of a wellhead internally. This containment reduces potential pathways for leaks, improves personnel safety, and increases protection of the environment. With the Pinless Uni-head system, there is neither the capability nor the need to adjust the locking mechanism from outside of the wellhead.
- Decreases potential for leaks
- Improves wellhead security because there are no pins to tamper with
- Saves non-productive rig time, up to 24 hours
- Reduces potential for human error
- Improves overall safety of personnel
- Protects the environment
- Capable of handling pressures of up to 15M psi and temperatures of -20 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
- Customization available for temperatures reaching 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Available in 5M, 10M, and 15M pressure ratings, and sizes 11″ and 13″
- Manufactured under API 6A standards
- Custom or time-sensitive orders available from our Oklahoma City-based manufacturing facility
- Installation and maintenance services available through Canary
- Contingency plan available
Canary’s Oklahoma City-based engineering and manufacturing facility is readily available to provide swift and comprehensive solutions.